Mistake 1: Fix me
- Most coaches tend to jump into fixing the client’s problem way too soon before building trust with clients
- Encouraging clients to make changes before they are ready to do so
- Focus on Doing and not on their being
A great coach helps the client get to know himself or herself!
- Collect information about the client’s life experiences to learn about his truth
- Help your client to understand that their life choices based on past experiences.
Mistake 2 – External Transformation
Most coaches are working with the clients on changing the “frame of a picture” not the picture itself.
A great coach helps their clients to identify their soul truth, so they create changes in their lives from the inside out.
- Creating client’s soul profile, identifying their core value
- When they identify that, they will be able to stop the resisting pattern that leads to a crisis. After that, they will start making life choices that are good for them.
- Raising your client’s awareness so they can “get there” using their own willpower.
Mistake 3 – Quick fix
A great coach helps their clients to transform their life and restructure it from the foundation.
- The core value coaching focus on the healing process step by step to walk your client through a complete transformation
- After discovering the core value, you help your client to restructure their life based their core value
- Your help to take action steps that fit their natural state of being.
- aches lack of structure and techniques.
Soul Speaking Coaching Program designed to take you through the process of transformation so you can walk the walk before talking the talk.
We provide the structure of transformation and you create the content, sharing your wisdom clients.